Conference Sessions & Abstract Submission
AVC 2020 | March 25 to 27, 2020 | Accra, Ghana
Welcome to AVC 2020 Conference Sessions and Abstract Submission page, choose your research track/topic and submit your Abstract by filling our easy submission form.
Sessions and Highlights AVC 2020
Track 1: Viral Transmission and Pathogenesis
- Zoonotic viruses
- Plant viruses
- Insect viruses
- Human viruses
- Bacteriophage and Virophage
- Novel disease models
Track 2: Viral Therapeutics
- Vaccines against Emerging
- Diseases Vaccines against Emerging Diseases
- Vaccines against tropical and neglected diseases
- Novel viral therapies and therapeutic approaches
Track 3: Virus Evolution, Epidemiology and Immunovirology
- Viral Genetics, Evolution and DynamicsViral Genetics, Evolution and Dynamics
- Structural and Molecular virology
- Epidemiology of Viral Diseases
- Viral Immunology and Immunopathology
Track 4: Viruses and Cancer
- Pathogenesis of carcinogenic viruses
- Emerging carcinogenic viruses
Hello there! Your research work is not listed above but related to Virology & Viral diseases? No worries, Email us your research Abstract at “email@example.com” and we will get back to you soon after the review!
Submit Abstract Below
Download Abstract Template
unable to Upload your Abstract? No worries, you can also email us your Abstract at “firstname.lastname@example.org” and we will get back to you within 24~48 hours
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Abstracts submitted to the conference should be written in English only.
- Abstracts should be submitted as per the template available above.
- Authors can submit their abstracts in Doc, Docx and Pdf format.
- Any act of plagiarism is totally unacceptable.
- Each abstract should be strictly within 1 page in length, contains about 250 words.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Along with abstract, recent head-shot photograph of good resolution and short biography (up to 100 words) must be included.
- Oral or Poster presentation should be nominated while submitting the abstract.
- The abstract submission can be made via conference website or by emailing the abstract to official conference email address.
- Submissions not meeting these guidelines risk rejection without consideration of their merits.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the Scientific Committee will be given after a week of submission.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings book and will be distributed to all the conference attendees at the registration desk on the day of the conference.
Guidelines for Oral Speakers
- Keynote presentation: Keynote speakers will be allotted 20~25 minutes to present their results, followed by a 5 minutes discussion period.
- Regular Contributed talks: Authors of contributed talks will be allotted 15~20 minutes to present their results, followed by a 3 minutes discussion period.
- Students Oral talks: Authors of students oral talks will be allotted 12 minutes to present their results, followed by a 3 minute discussion period.
- Speakers should bring their presentations to the conference saved on a USB memory stick.
- It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
- Please prepare the presentation in PPT files, PDF is not recommended.
- Please refer to the program page of the official website for your session and presentation information.
- Basic AV setup will be provided: laser pointer, cordless mike, desktop mike, basic sound system.
- Laptops equipped with Windows 10, Office 2010 Pro English (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and Adobe Reader are provided.
- If your presentation files contain movies, please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
- Projectors are equipped with standard VGA connection ports. Mac users should bring their own adapter cord.
- Please re-check this program prior to the conference to confirm if any changes have been made to your session.
Guidelines for Poster Presenters
Presenting a poster provides you with the opportunity to engage with other attendees, share your research, and start conversations that may lead to future collaborations. Your poster enables you to discuss very specific aspects if your work.
- Maximum poster size is 1 meter wide by 1 meter high.
- Push pins for attaching the poster to the board will be provided.
- Poster presenters will be directed to the designated board at the start of the poster session.
- Author must be present to provide details and answer questions during the selected poster session times.
- The poster session schedule, which is developed by the session theme chair, will be emailed to all registrants the week prior to the conference.
C/O Watermill Accounting Limited., Future Business Centre, Kings Hedges Road, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge, England, CB4 2HY
phone: +44 7480722779